Friday, January 17, 2014

Thing 1

The Gilded Giraffe last published a post in 2008 which seems long ago.  It is a long time in chronological terms and also in the technology world.  I was learning then about 23 Things on a Stick and now am ready to learn 23 Mobile Things courtesy of Minnesota's multitype library systems and their directors.

First, I need to take a step back and refresh what I once knew about blogging.  Whatever skill I had has rusted (it has been 5+ years after all), so a quick remedial lesson is in order.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen! Welcome back to blogging. I can't wait to see what you find in the 23 Mobile Things program. I've used Blogger before, so let me know if you run into any roadblocks! Google has a good set of instructions and videos to help too: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/1623800?hl=en#dashboard.

    -Kaia, 23 Mobile Things Coach

    ReplyDelete